Jul 23, 2010

The Wedding Dress Alterations On the Way

I dropped off my wedding dress at Brigette Dry Cleaners and Alterations on referral from Forget Me Knots Bridal. Brigette is in San Bruno. The woman who marked my alterations seemed very nice. Her name is Linda. My bridesmaid Jen and her two-year-old daughter also came with me to get measured. The women in the store didn't seem to mind that we had a toddler with us, but then again, the little one was well behaved. Jen took pictures of me in the dress during stages of the pin-up so I know what I agreed to. I am getting an American pickup as my bustle. I pick it up in a few weeks. It's getting close....

1 comment:

  1. you looked beautiful in that lovely gown. Juni well behaved. Yay! Looking forward to seeing you in the dress all done up and smiling on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete