Mar 29, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses and Wedding Invites

This weekend ended with my decisions on bridesmaids dresses from Davids Bridal. All four of my gals will be wearing something difference on my wedding day. I picked the color (marine) and the approximate length (knee), but I am glad I let them try on whatever dresses they liked and felt good in. I know not everybody actually looks good in dresses that say they are flattering on anyone. And styles that one woman might pick for herself might look awful on another body type. So I gave them directions this morning via e-mail to buy the dresses from their ranking. (I had them select their Top four picks.)

This weekend also had J and me taking our wedding invite photo with our friend Kristy. We went to Stern Grove and took advantage of the beautiful sunny weather in the Sunset. Next stop, pick the photo we want to use for the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment