Jun 24, 2010

Maybe She's Born with It...


I really need to download photos from my camera and upload some pictures to this blog. I took some new ones of the ceremony site a few months ago, but do have them up--no. I had a hair and makeup trial a few weeks ago, but did I upload those photos? Not yet...

In any case, I am getting my hair and makeup done by a professional stylist for my wedding day. I went back and forth with this decision, especially since it is an additional cost that we didn't budget for. And, a professional stylist is pricey. I am going for a brighter, natural look for the photography and my hair will most likely be half-up and half-down to complement my dress and the environments. My stylist is Veronica Sjoen, and I met her through a contact at my work who worked with a colleague of Veronica's. In addition to liking her work, I think Veronica is a cool person, too. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment