Jun 16, 2010

Showering Is Complicated

Part of the bi-coastal event is that I am having two bachelorette-y gatherings: one in California and one in Atlantic City, NJ.

I received my invite to my NJ shower/party from my matron-of-honor Lisa. We're doing a beach picnic with a happy hour to follow. It's potluck for the food. I've requested of my mom to bring cut-up hot dogs in soy sauce and rice balls, just like the bento we used to bring to Ocean City when I was a kid. Some things still need to be determined though. Are we staying in A.C. that night? Can we afford to? I assume Lisa and Jeannie (NJ bridal party members) will provide the plates and utensils, but I have yet to discuss it with them.

In California, Jen and Amanda will be organizing the day event to the Santa Cruz area. Wine tasting and boardwalk time are planned. Similar to the NJ event in that the beach is involved, but logistics will definitely be more complicated for this leg of the bachelorette tour. How is everyone getting from place to place, when/where will food be eaten, etc. Maybe there should be a Lost Boys theme to this one. Red wine to represent David's blood and rice from Chinese containers. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment