Mar 7, 2011

Waiting for the World to Change

Today is two weeks since the date that I think I may have ovulated, if I ovulated late. Last Wednesday I had a really bad cramp in the middle of the night. Like woke me up bad. And then some color and minimal spotting Friday, Saturday and Sunday when I would use the bathroom. And basically only then. I'm not sure what is going on. I feel cramps but I have had felt cramps for a few days now. My face is breaking out too. Good thing I got my passport pic taken when I only had one zit. :-)

I'm waiting for a sign or 40 days before I take a test. I was reading about low HCG levels and how that isn't uncommon, but many times it will lead to a miscarriage. Low HCG levels also cause the spotting. Waiting is the hardest part I think. I'm technically in my fifth week already.

1 comment: