May 29, 2011

Day 32 cycle 4

I have long cycles, which makes the waiting the last two weeks difficult. I don't even know if I am ovulating at all. This cycle has been tricky; last cycle was over 50 days and I assume if I did ov I did it around this time. It is different this cycle because I did feel my nipple sensitivity around my normal (as it is) time. Bloating started too.

The big things to note are that J and I went on a vacation to the land of brats, beer, and cheese in the Midwest. After indulging (and TTC occasionally), a few days after returning home I felt a little woozy. I would get lightheaded walking down the street. It could have been post-ovulation I read. Or it could be related to the GI issues that began a day or two after the wooziness
I was choosing to believe it is very early pregnancy/conception until in the early morning hours Monday I was awoken by a sharp cramp in my abdomen. It lasted about a minute. We had corn on the cob and my mom has Crohn's disease so I think this may be rated to the onset of IBS for me. I don't know if it is related to TTC yet.

I realized looking back at my calendar and journal that six days before my period two cycles ago I had a similar cramp. But that lasted only the one night whereas this round has been ongoing for almost a week.

The newest addition to this medical dilemma is that yesterday morning I started to get a little feverish. My temps have been about 98.3 or 98.4 but it shot up to 99.2 and even 99.8 briefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment