Jan 31, 2011

First Attempt Failure

Well, yesterday I got a visit from AF so no baby on our first attempt. However, I did seem to calculate and recognize my ovulation (OV) time correctly. Hopefully I can use that for this month. I predicted a 34 day cycle with when I noticed changes that would have signaled OV (15-16-day long luteal phase, which is about right).

For the next few weeks I can go to the gym and work on losing some weight and toning up a bit. Also I can work on eating better. Not drinking for two weeks was easier than I expected, but I think that was because I had a goal in mind (however, I gained weight not lost it). I drank lots of water and very little sugary drinks. I would like to cut out even more refined sugars and simple carbs as well as eat more fiber. When I was on the antibiotics, it messed up my digestive tract and I was constipated. I had cramps for ten days and I couldn't tell where they were coming from. Now, I think they were intestinal. I need to get more probiotic yogurt. :-{

No comments:

Post a Comment