Jan 12, 2011

Temporarily Derailed

I've had a bad cold and cough for the last two weeks and I finally went to the doctor on Monday. I'm sure I was on the upswing of things when I went but you know if I didn't, this cold would continue to drag on. I was prescribed an antibiotic and given Nasonex for the sinus drip and infection. So far so good. I had tried an over-the-counter cough medicine the Sunday before my appointment and felt horrible all Monday morning, which I think is what prompted me to call the doctor.

This is a new doctor and I don't know how long I will stick with her. I have a follow up in two weeks and in the meantime I scheduled lab work for my physical. I am going to get a lipid panel, thyroid test and some other things as I prepare for maybe having that baby one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment