Apr 25, 2011

Day 50

This is the longest I've gone without a period not on purpose. I used to manipulate the Pill to make my period occur when I wanted it, sometimes having a 6 or 7 week cycle. I still feel bloated, cranky, and tired, but my breast sensitivity is gone. My temperature hasn't dropped yet either, but I suspect that it will happen tonight or within the next few days. It's two weeks today since I thought maybe I ovulated on day 36.

This past weekend I was reading more on PCOS and the symptoms and causes. They don't know what really brings it on, and not everyone diagnosed with it has symptoms. But caffeine may play a part and excessive exercise. I was drinking more coffee this cycle, as well as tea, but as for the exercise, I was gaining weight so I don't think that was an issue. I am hoping that this month is a fluke and I'll go back to the 35-37 day cycle with temperature and fluid changes.

I'm also putting off contacting my obgyn. I feel as if it will happen any day now, and my insurance only covers 50% of infertility testing services. And I also read in my coverage that I have to wait for a full year of no contraceptive use before they diagnose you as infertile. Something to think about before I invest in the ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment