Apr 29, 2011

Day 2, Cycle 4

Late Wednesday night I got my period. Earlier in the day I had spotty discharge. Yesterday was my first full day of it and it has been heavy, but mostly clots when I use the bathroom. I expect this to last for three days, have a day break, and then the dredges for another day. That is if I am basing it on the past.

This cycle I am going back to tracking temperature and monitoring bodily fluids, even if it is difficult to predict the ovulation before it occurs. I think most of the symptoms I get means it is already too late. J will be really happy because we'll be trying more often and later into the cycle.

I spoke with my friend Jen who is also TTC. She is disppointed that it hasn't happened yet for them. She and her husband have a beautiful little girl (who is turning three today) and wish for her to have a sibling soon. I'm trying not to think about how much I want a child because I am trying to keep myself from stressing out (either way--if I do get pregnant there is a whole boatload of other stresses that will come into play) and trying to keep the mindset that maybe we'll be lucky enough to have a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment