Feb 19, 2010

It's a Date!

The ceremony site contract is signed and in the mail for September 5, 2010 in Berkeley, CA. We are getting married at the Redwood Grove in the UC Botanical Garden above campus. The ceremony will take place around 11:30 am, with the cocktail hour and luncheon reception to follow elsewhere in Berkeley.

We haven't confirmed the room rental yet with the reception hall, which makes me tons nervous. We had a nice tasting yesterday and I expected to talk a little more about the next steps, but the next steps seem slow-coming. I want to give you money, lady! So I've e-mailed her with my understanding of what we want for the date. I am hoping to get a proposal back soon. I'm a little confused as to whether we are supposed to just go ahead and book the room with the deposit that she outlined in a previous e-mail and THEN she draws up the rest of the stuff for the event. That doesn't seem right to me, but then again it is Berkeley. :-)

1 comment:

  1. we almost got married there too! but the date selection didn't work for us... very beautiful place! I love it!

    ReplyDelete