Aug 24, 2010

Eight Months Ago Today

Today marks eight months since I got engaged. We have 12 days until the wedding in Berkeley, California, and 16 days until we leave for our Tahitian honeymoon. The summer has flown by with chores and wedding tasks to be done every weekend since mid-July. And looking back, the year has also flown by in general. It is all pretty spectacular and exciting. I am trying not to get overwhelmed with stuff (people making suggestions, I don't want to hear them) but it is hard when you have a vision in your head and fear something won't work out to match that vision. I feel like we made quite a few compromises on our initial vision (or at least MY initial wedding vison). As the day draws near I can relate more easily to the show "Bridezillas" and as I watch the TV I feel as though it is therapy in order NOT to become like them. I can try to take things as they come all I want, but I know some things will penentrate my skin. Being a Taurus and a Tiger, if the Bridezilla does emerge, you better watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment