Aug 13, 2010

Taking Time for Us

During this whole process we haven't really taken the time for ourselves, to love and do what we love together. At the beginning we said we would but we haven't. And now that there is about three weeks until the big day, we need to really keep the promise. For some bridal shower gifts I received cash from my bridesmaids. I used the money to buy tickets to a music festival in our city of San Francisco. Music Festival tickets as a bridal gift? Yes. Technically, I spent the money on something that we will need when we are married--happiness and connection with each other. Music festivals and shows have been a base in our relationship. We met because of music. Our first vacation was to a music festival, and subsequent vacations have revolved around festivals in other cities. So I'm taking time for myself this Sunday to reconnect with the man that I love and enjoy what we love doing together. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment