Aug 18, 2010

Wine, Wine, Everywhere There's Wine

Over the last week we checked off some items on the list. All of the cranes are folded and if they are going to hang somewhere, they are strung and waiting on paper bags. We left some free so we could place them on tables randomly.
I picked up my dress and my veil. We met with our ceremony musician, Bryan Olson, to go over the songs to be played before the ceremony and during the processional and recessional. We arranged for the parking at the event (although the numbers are wrong and our contact is currently on vacation which makes me nervous). Now we have to let folks know which other guests they should meet with to discuss carpools.
Also ordered the cupcakes for the reception (5 flavors!) and we tasted wine and ordered that for the cocktail hour and lunch (slightly over budget). We didn't order any bubbly though, which I didn't think about until this morning. We need some bubbly!
What else... made my hair cut appointment for Saturday and will also be ordering the flowers then, too. Not at the salon. :-) Made the reservation for a manicure and pedicure at Glamour Salon in SF for the Friday evening with three of the bridesmaids.
Oh, and the biggie! We got our marriage license a few days ago! We bought into the system. And in a few weeks I'll have a new last name (at least on one piece of paper).

No comments:

Post a Comment